Monday, September 1, 2014

A "Thank You"



            Thank you so much for your prayers and your concern during my surgery - and for letting me know that you are with me at least in spirit during my convalescence. Through you, His Church, the Body of Christ on earth, I see sign after sign that Jesus and Mary are reaching out to touch me with their healing Love as well.
             
             Continue please to pray for me that I may recover some substantial measure of my former physical fitness and strength. I know only too well from what I have seen and heard of God’s Power in our midst that “More things have been wrought by prayer than this world can dream possible”!!!
            
              If you would like to share with me something that was a real consolation and inspiration to me during my recovery, then search on You Tube for Ian McCormack, “The Sting of Death”, at CBN.com.
             
              Thanks again, and to all of you the rich blessing of His Love and Peace anoint you always…             

God bless, 

Doug +   

No comments:

Post a Comment